Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Today is Nov 13 I have been out of the Hosp since Friday afternoon. I knew I was going to be in pain but didn’t think this much. I thought I would start my blog again. So let me re start by saying I am a Muslim woman.  My Blog is meant for me to vent, not to hurt or harm just to get the stuff from my head. Some of its nice and some not.

So today its been rough the pain its over whelming I can’t get out of the bed I can’t comfortable in the bed. My mom has been helping me as much as she can but its hard she isn’t in the best health herself and she was in a car wreack that totaled her car. I have guilt over that cause she came here to me.

I also sit her being very angry that my DH (Soon to be x) caused this injury and he gets to play free.  I know he is going with courts but he can walk, and he has money and he has “our” friends support. Mainly because of the community that we live in, me being white he being Arab and well im to keep my mouth shut and stand alone……

Hahahaha! That wont happen, I am a white redneck southern woman my mouth is big. It’s the one good thing I got from my mom I guess. All around me say I should not air our dirtiness and I have been trying but im sick of the pats on the back he gets. And well I get to be lonely. Its ok cause I truly believe in karma and that Allah/God will give some one their due….. well I guess its time to go for a while I think the meds are kicking in again. Kids went to a theme park to have fun so the house is quiet I should sleep….

I have gotten back in to my blog sweepstakes again so im happy hope I win a few laters

No comments:

Post a Comment