Sunday, July 3, 2011

movies and movies, movies

So today i spent helping DH with his homework. The kids went swiming.  Then I went to get movies for free with blockbuster from some codes that I got from

Budget Savvy Diva
http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2011/07/9-free-blockbuster-express-movie-rental-codes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BudgetSavvyDiva+(Budget+Savvy+Diva)&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail
they end on July 8th

I don't have much to say. Im just not in the best of moods. Joy for me. 
Tomorrow might be a good day god willing I hope. Me and DH start marriage counseling. I am not putting much hope in it, I know i should, but truly in my heart its not there. 
 
I am a tad worried of my friend that she has had surgery she is in my heart and thoughts. 
Well off to watch the movies. 
 
 
Quote
A Friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way 
you are


No comments:

Post a Comment