Friday, July 1, 2011

Shorty

Ok so this will be short. I went to the doc today and seems i have hit a set back in recovery. I might have undone my achilles tendon surgery and reruputered it. Oh Joy to me!!!!! DH is pissed because I have to stay longer in a wheelchair. It is said that Our religion talk about everything coming from Allah and that its a test as long as we stay steadfast and not question why. However he holds it.  It has tore us more and more apart. He hates that I am sick more then I do and its me thats sick.

Well blogging I am doing the kindle giveaway, the Knook giveaway and the skinz by one2try.net ( which i hope to win) I will add the websites later when I compiled them and the dates.

Quote

Never judge a book by it's cover. It's the content that matters. Read and understand it, and estimate it's worth, with your own judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment