Thursday, June 30, 2011

Captial T

I have no title as of yet for this post maybe something will come up. Yesterday was a rushed day. I woke up to Y2 having pain. I took him to the ER cause he couldn’t put pressure on his foot it scarred the hell put of me at the same time I wanted to cry for my baby. This child it your active 2yr old he doesn’t stop from morning till night. I call him my evil love. All of my family asked that I would have a child that would be just like me and for 17 years it seemed that it would pass me loool. Then almost 3yrs ago Allah blessed me with this beautiful child. From day one he was the pain in my side literally. I was having pains with him at 22 weeks that went to his 35 week then he wanted to come out loooool but he was to cause me stress in his entrance in to the world. As I laid in the bed with DH stressing me out. I was in so much pain and the drugs didn’t help they were speeding up his birth but at the same time giving me meds to protect him from Group B strep that I have so we had to make sure I got enough antibiotics on so that he would be safe. It was all a waste. He wanted to make sure I knew that he was going to be my outstanding child. So he went and got the cord wrapped around his neck cause he couldn’t wait. So I was rushed to have a C-section. At this time drugs were kicking in so bad that I was so scarred I wanted to see him I was crying and asking Allah to keep him safe. I remember feeling tugging but not much else, then the doctor pulled him out and I think I saw him then passed out I’m not sure the next thing I woke I was in recovery room and then seeing DH and a Nurse there. The told me what happen and then I went back out and woke in my own hot hot hot room. I remember that they even brought me a fan it was so hot in there. I tried feeding this boy breast milk but he wanted to be active and not suck for to long so my milk wouldn’t come in. I pumped and allsorts of stuff. Looking back over this make me laugh.  He was taken to NICU because he was severely jaundiced. So he lived his 1st week in the spot light and has never left them looool He has to be in everything if some one is talking to another he screams until we talk to him. Even, that he is trouble, he is very much my love as all my kids are. He bits, kicks, screams, scratches and makes sure you know him. He goes around saying you’re my best friend. He will tell you he hates everything and loves everything loool. In the morning he gets up comes to my bed and loves on me he loves to touch that soft part under your arm almost to tickle you.  He is my trouble with a capital T.

I talk to a friend for about an hour that I haven’t seen in forever. She has been in hell and back. We talked like nothing has changed and that we aren’t miles apart. I miss her a lot she had a big place in my heart, and I’m sure I did her wrong by not seeing she was a true friend. I am sorry for that, but glad to have her back in my life. Knowing that she hold that special place still and I love her alot she is my family.


To end that day I went to soccer then for a walk with the kids I enjoy the night I should be a vampire loool 


On to thur so far its not good I have this migraine and tad little depressed. I will end it there


Quote
"We may not live in the past, But the past lives in us."

No comments:

Post a Comment