Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pain of a new day With lots of ventting

Ok so I have been MIA for a few days. DH and I had our weekend drama. We fight we make up, then wait for the next weekend. I hope this will be different this time God willing. I thought in marriage it’s two who make the effort. I know I should be a big girl and make the step forward but I don't want to be, I don't want to move inless he is. Yes I know this is childish but what the HELL. I have turned into another person I have changed alot and then for DH to tell me if you go 1st I will follow, are we playing follower the leader here?

OK enough of that next page.

Sat night I was driving and some guy came out of no where and hit me. I ok i was shaken he hit me so hard that spun me around. I stopped when I hit a trailer that carries a car. Luckily that it did little damage. Then on Sunday I fell, I was outside after a fight with DH again and I hurt myself busted my knee and twisted my bad foot (left one). I haven't been able to get around at all now im back to the start. It’s depressing in a way. 

I got alot of calls out of the way and biz has been done I hope. I just wish that I knew how to make up my mind in which way I want to go. I keep in the same place never moving im scared of change. I need it God do I need it but in my heart I have yet to want it. How can I change that?
I might post pictures if i get to taking them then up loading them thank you


Quote;
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment